GeoDesign’s engineers will apply theory and practical experience to your pavement projects.
Our pavement engineering services include:
- Pavement evaluation and testing
- Flexible and rigid pavement design
- Overlay and rehabilitation studies
- Full-Depth Reclamation (FDR) evaluations
- Pavement maintenance and capital improvement plans
- Airport rehabilitation
- Construction observation
Our Heavy Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD) helps us assess pavement strength and longevity and find rehabilitation options. This system includes a Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) that can probe layers up to 18 inches thick at highway speeds. GPR collects continuous pavement thickness profiles and finds areas of variability beneath the pavement, like asphalt stripping. Coupled with GPS, this data can be linked to CAD, GIS, and Google Earth.
With our fully integrated system, we can quickly and accurately evaluate pavements for you – and find effective solutions.