GeoDesign has provided pavement engineering services to the City of Oregon City for rehabilitating more than 50 street segments, including collector and arterial roads, as well as local streets. Many of the streets have been rehabilitated and full-depth reclamation was used on several of the roads.
Our scope has included:
- completing ground penetrating radar (GPR) testing and evaluation
- subsurface explorations and evaluations
- pavement distress surveys
- dynamic cone penetrometer (DCP) testing on select streets
- observation and consulting during construction
GeoDesign has worked closely with the City to devise rehabilitation designs that are within budget and schedule constraints. The range of rehabilitation strategies include thin layer rehabilitation, asphalt concrete overlay, and full depth reclamation using cement-amended pavement base.
Geotechnical consulting, pavement consulting, pavement rehabilitation designs, GPR testing, DCP testing