GeoDesign’s Wilsonville office is seeking an intermediate- to advanced-level, dedicated, full-time Technical Editor and Proofreader for our Wilsonville, Oregon office.
Our firm is an NV5 company and provides a full range of geotechnical engineering, environmental, geological, pavement, and mining consulting services. Companywide, GeoDesign’s team includes more than 90 dedicated engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, technical staff, and support personnel but we are part of a more than 2,500-person firm offering vast opportunities nationwide.
Are you an administrative, team-driven professional? Do you enjoy proofreading and editing? Do you have a passion for details and deadlines? Do you like working with great people? If your answer is yes to these questions, GeoDesign, an NV5 Company, is the place for you.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing technical editing support to project managers, associates, and principals.
• Proofreading and editing high-volume, intermediate-level technical documents.
• Other editing assignments as needed.
• Excellent workload management and the ability to work independently and as a team.
• Must be deadline driven.
• Must demonstrate a passion for excellence and meticulous attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
• Experience with gINT logs and related software preferred.
• Experience as a technical editor and proofreader in the A/E/C industry is preferred.