GeoDesign, Inc., an NV5 Company, is seeking a regional Director of Business Development.
Our firm provides a full range of geotechnical engineering, environmental, geological, pavement, and mining consulting services. GeoDesign’s team includes more than 90 dedicated engineers, geologists, environmental scientists, technical staff, and support personnel, but we are part of a more than 2,500-person firm offering vast opportunities nationwide.
GeoDesign is looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to lead, generate, and support our efforts on the West Coast; develop and maintain regional client relationships; and provide an exceptional level of service
In your role as the Director of Business Development:
- You’ll be working alongside GeoDesign’s group leaders and senior technical staff to develop regional strategic direction to help grow and develop the firm’s business.
- Develop new business opportunities for multiple groups within our region.
- Maintain and develop client relationships while planning and organizing appropriate attendance of our staff at industry events and initiating contact with potential new clients.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Develop, initiate, and track leads on potential projects and new clients.
- Participate in meetings with group leaders to report on progress of various business development efforts.
- Strategize and support major marketing initiatives.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and team on strategy and concepts.
- Develop ideas to identify key client contacts and implement plan to develop relationships.
- Work with our firm’s group leaders to develop business development budgets.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.