At GeoDesign, you’ll get more than just a great career. We focus on our “Four Ps” of an employee-focused workplace: Place, Projects, People, Potential.
What began 20 years ago as a small consulting firm has grown into a West Coast leader with a solid reputation for technical excellence. GeoDesign has more than 90 employees and seven offices stretching from sunny Southern California to the rugged Pacific Northwest. No matter which location you choose, each offers ready access to both the arts and the outdoors. We help preserve the character of these special places by working with a number of clients and public agencies that specialize in promoting sustainable and green building practices.
Soaring high-rise buildings. Regional transportation and infrastructure systems. Multi-million dollar brownfield redevelopments.
These are just a few of the project experiences a career at GeoDesign offers. Here you’ll be able to explore new challenges and participate in cutting-edge work.
We work on exciting, unique, and challenging projects. Click here to see more!
Our people are diverse and dynamic. We thrive in a family-oriented culture that embraces continuous growth, improvement, and satisfaction. We are dedicated to the health and well-being of our employees, offering a monthly fitness benefit, a wellness program, and support for involvement in outside activities. We also believe in being an active part of the communities we serve. Along with industry associations, we contribute resources to worthwhile community causes.
We love our people. Click here to learn more!
We offer a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that supports personal growth, professional development, and the freedom to pursue individual interests. At GeoDesign, you’ll have the chance to immediately put your education to work, gaining valuable hands-on experience on a wide range of projects. Our senior-level staff will help keep your career goals on track by providing committed mentorship and regular opportunities for continuing education & training. In addition, we provide an outstanding benefits package including stock offering, profit sharing, 401(k) plans, paid time off, and health benefits.
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer and Group Office Manager - Anaheim, CA
- Pavement Engineer - Wilsonville, OR
- Director of Business Development - Wilsonville, OR
- Pavement Engineer - Anaheim, CA
- Project Engineer - Seattle, WA
- Project Engineer - Boise, ID
- Project Engineer - Denver, CO
- Geotechnical Field/Soils Technician - Anaheim, CA
- Senior Geotechnical Engineer - Anaheim, CA
- Geotechnical Staff Engineer - Wilsonville, OR/Vancouver, WA
- Part-Time to Full-Time Geotechnical Technician - Wilsonville, OR/Vancouver, WA
- Geotechnical Project Engineer - Wilsonville, OR/Vancouver, WA